CLAT UG Previous Year Questions Papers:
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national-level entrance exam that opens the doors to prestigious National Law Universities (NLUs) in India. To excel in CLAT, practicing previous year questions papers is a crucial step. They serve as valuable resources to ease the pressure and boost the confidence of aspiring lawyers. By working through these papers within a designated time frame, students can enhance their preparation and increase their chances of achieving their desired goals. Career India understands the significance of previous year questions papers and provides a series of them in PDF format, allowing students to easily download and utilize them for future reference and practice.
Download CLAT UG Previous Year Questions Papers from Previous Year Questions:
A comprehensive collection of CLAT previous year questions papers and sample question papers in PDF format. These resources are easily accessible for students to download and use for reference and practice. By utilizing these valuable materials, aspiring CLAT candidates can enhance their preparation and increase their chances of success in the exam.
Benefits of Practicing CLAT Previous Years Question Papers:
Confidence Boost: Solving previous years question papers instills confidence in aspiring CLAT candidates. Familiarity with the exam pattern and types of questions increases their self-assurance.
Time Management Skills: Practicing within a time constraint improves time management skills, which is essential for completing the exam within the allocated duration.
Understanding Question Patterns: Analyzing previous years question papers helps students understand the recurring question patterns and types, allowing them to focus on specific topics or areas of the syllabus.
Exam Environment Familiarity: By practicing with previous years question papers, candidates become accustomed to the exam’s ambience, reducing anxiety during the actual test.
Self-Evaluation: Attempting previous years papers enables students to assess their strengths and weaknesses, providing insights into areas that require further improvement.
Concept Reinforcement: Working through previous years question papers reinforces conceptual understanding and enhances problem-solving abilities.
Exam Strategy Development: Regular practice helps students develop effective strategies to tackle different question formats and optimize their performance.
CLAT Exam Pattern 2024 – UG and PG Courses
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2024
- Offline mode (pen paper-based mode)
Type of Questions:
- Objective-type questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
Number of Questions:
- CLAT UG: 120 questions
- CLAT PG: 120 questions
- CLAT UG: 120 marks
- CLAT PG: 120 marks
- Correct Answer: 1 mark rewarded
- Incorrect Answer: 0.25 marks deducted
- Unanswered Questions: No marks deducted
CLAT 2024 Exam Pattern – Key Details
The CLAT 2024 question paper will have the following format:
- Sections (except quantitative techniques) with passages of 350-450 words followed by multiple-choice questions.
- Quantitative Techniques section will have short sets of facts, graphs, or other representations of numerical information followed by questions.
CLAT UG 2024 Syllabus and Section-wise Weightage
|Current Affairs & GK
Note: The total number of questions for each section may be subject to change as the total questions have been reduced.
CLAT Exam Pattern 2024 Analysis
- Passages of 450 words with questions based on contemporary or historically significant fiction and non-fiction writing, aligned with the class 12 standard difficulty level.
Current Affairs & GK:
- Passages of about 400-450 words based on current affairs, including national and international news, static general knowledge, and relevant topics.
- Questions based on elementary mathematics, graphs, numerical ability, elementary statistics, and data interpretation.
- Short passages of about 450 words involving fact situations, legal matters, public policy questions, or moral philosophical enquiries.
- Questions based on short passages of 300 words, covering syllogisms, analogies, logical sequences, and other related topics.
Ensure comprehensive preparation for CLAT 2024 to excel in the exam and secure admission to your desired law course. Good luck!