CTET Previous Year Questions Paper: Download Papers I and II
As the CTET Exam approaches, practicing previous year questions papersbecomes crucial for candidates. In this article, we provide access to CTET Previous Year Questions Paper for both Paper I and Paper II. By solving these papers, candidates can familiarize themselves with the question format, improve accuracy, and enhance time management skills.
Benefits of Practicing CTET Previous Year Questions Paper:
- Understand the exam pattern of CTET.
- Determine the difficulty level of questions.
- Analyze the topic-wise and section-wise question distribution.
- Strategize time allocation for the main exam.
- Identify and focus on weak sections for improvement.
- Maximize your marks and increase your chances of clearing the CTET exam.
How to Use Previous Year Questions Paper of CTET
The most effective way to utilize CTET previous year question papers is by solving them within a specified time frame. Follow these steps:
- Print the question paper and obtain a sample OMR sheet.
- Set a timer based on the allotted time for the question paper.
- Attempt the questions one by one within the time limit.
- Once time is up, check your answers using the OMR sheet.
- Analyze the number of correct answers attempted.
- Repeat the process for each paper, focusing on weak sections for improvement.
CTET Paper Overview:
Get an overview of the CTET 2023 exam with the following details:
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
|Available in 20 Languages
|Nature of Exam
|Two and a half hours (per paper)
|Admit Card Availability
|Available in June
- Exam Pattern for CTET (Paper I and Paper II)
CTET consists of two papers: Paper I for classes I to V, and Paper II for classes VI to VIII. Here’s an overview of the exam pattern for each paper:
Exam Pattern for Paper I (Primary Stage)
Subject Number of Questions Number of Marks Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30 Language I (compulsory) 30 30 Language II (compulsory) 30 30 Mathematics 30 30 Environmental Studies 30 30 Total 150 MCQs 150 Marks
Exam Pattern for Paper II (Elementary Stage)
|Number of Questions
|Number of Marks
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|Mathematics and Science OR
|Social Studies/Social Science
- Note: For Paper II, candidates can choose either Mathematics and Science or Social Studies/Social Science as per their preference. Please note that these tables represent the distribution of questions and marks in the respective papers of the CTET exam.