SSC CGL Exam 2023 Overview and Study Material
SSC CGL Exam 2023 notification has been released on ssc.nic.in for 36001 vacancies. You can find out all the necessary information and note that the deadline for payment of SSC CGL 2023 fees has been extended to 5th May 2023. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL Notification 2023 on its official website. Aspirants will find the direct link to fill the application form below. The final date of paying SSC CGL 2023 application fee has been extended to 5th May 2023. You will find all important details about SSC CGL Notification 2023 including Notification PDF and Apply Online Link. As per SSC CGL notification, SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam will be held from 14th July to 27th July 2023
SSC CGL Exam 2023
SSC CGL 2023 is a great opportunity for graduates in India to apply for government jobs in various departments of Indian government. SSC CGL 2023 notification has been released and candidates can now apply for several posts. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC CGL 2023 exam for several subordinate services including:
1. Assistant in Ministries/Departments, Assigned and Subordinate Office of Government of India
2. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
3. Income Tax Inspector
4. Research assistant
5. Preventive workers in customs
6. Compiler to the Registrar General of India
7. Central excise and customs inspectors
8. Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
9. Examiners at customs
10. Accountant/Junior Accountant
11. Deputy decision enforcement officer at the Directorate for Decision Enforcement, Revenue Department
12. Audit offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA and others
13. Sub-Inspectors in the Central Narcotics Bureau and CBI
14. Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & MDT in various Government of India offices.
SSC CGL Exam 2023: Notification
SSC CGL Notification 2023 has been released and the Notification PDF is now available on the official website. Along with the notification, the registration process for SSC CGL exam has also started on the official website. SSC CGL Exam admits recruitments for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-technical posts for various Ministries and Departments of Government of India.
The SSC CGL exam consists of two levels or stages and candidates have to clear all the stages to qualify the exam and get selected as per the SSC CGL Notification 2023. All the important details about the exam are given in the SSC CGL Notification 2023 and candidates should check regularly for updates on the official website.