SSC CGL Previous Year Questions Papers:
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL Exam for 10th/12th pass candidates. The exam follows a two-tier recruitment process, with objective-type exams in Tier-1 and Tier-2. To succeed, candidates must qualify in each stage. In this article, we provide SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions, helping candidates in their preparation and revision. The question papers are available in PDF format for both Tier-1 and Tier-2 exams. Solving these papers will familiarize candidates with the exam pattern and enhance their preparation. Make sure to bookmark this page and solve the previous year’s papers to strengthen your readiness for the upcoming SSC CGL exams.
Exam Pattern 2023 for SSC CGL previous year questions
The SSC CGL selection process involves two stages of examination, Tier 1 and Tier 2. Here is a simplified overview of the exam pattern:
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- Total marks: 200
- Total questions: 100
- Sections: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension
- Negative marking: 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer
- Time allotted: 60 minutes
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
- Three papers: Paper-I (Compulsory for all posts), Paper-II (Junior Statistical Officer), Paper-III (Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer)
- Negative marking: 1 mark for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-II, and Module-I of Paper-III; 0.50 marks for Paper-II and Paper-III
- Time allotted varies for each paper: 2 hours 30 minutes, 2 hours, 2 hours
SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
- Sections: Mathematical Abilities, Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language and Comprehension, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge Test
- Marks distribution varies for each section
- Duration: 1 hour for each section except for the Computer Knowledge Test (15 minutes)
SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 2 & 3 Exam Pattern:
- Paper-II: Statistics (100 questions, 200 marks, 2 hours)
- Paper-III: General Studies (Finance and Economics) (100 questions, 200 marks, 2 hours)
- Q. Can questions from SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers repeated?
Ans. There is a probability that same or same type of questions from SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers.
- Q. Is it important to practice SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers?
Ans. To understand the pattern of SSC CGL Exam,
- Q. What is the mode of SSC CGL Exam?
Ans. Written Exam for SSC CGL will be conducted in online mode. Only Tier-III, descriptive paper will be conducted offline – pen and paper mode.
- Q. Where can I get SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers PDFs?
Ans. At previous year questions, we have provided SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers PDF for your reference.